Introducing Items in Gadget Renesas
- Gadget Renesas' inaugural sakura pink board! SAKURA features the 32-bit RX63N microcontroller and is compatible with Arduino UNO
- Gadget Renesas' second generation sakura pink board! GR-KURUMI features the 16-bit RL78/G13 microcontroller and is compatible with Arduino Pro Mini
- Gadget Renesas' board can treat image processing via dedicated bus and on-board SDRAM! KAEDE features the 32-bit RX64M microcontroller and is compatible with Arduino UNO
- With the added appeal of 10MB of built-in RAM and the processing power of ARM Cortex™-A, GR-PEACH was created for the developer interested high-speed prototyping of IoT devices with loads of HMI -- graphics, touch panel, camera input, audio, network and more!
- GR-COTTON is white and round board that has full color LED to link between light and design. You can put a CR2032 battery and write a program via USB cable, so that allows to check the operation using LED and creat a gadget smoothly.
- GR-CITRUS tiny board enables easier to program with Ruby language. Of course you can program like Arduino sketch.
- IDE for GR
- IDE for GR is the development environment that enables to program offline. You can use like Arduino IDE.