IDE for GR
IDE for GR is the development environment that enables to program offline. You can use like Arduino IDE and import a sample, compile, write a program and debug via serial monitor.
* The current version is tentative. The following GR boards are supported
GR-SAKURA, GR-KAEDE, GR-KURUMI, GR-COTTON, GR-CITRUS, GR-PEACH, GR-ADZUKI and GR-LYCHEE
Click the following link to download.
- Updated Nov 21st 2018 for Windows/Mac.
- Fixed problem where line numbers are not displayed correctly when scrolling screen.
- Fixed problem that sketche using OpenCV could not be built with GR-PEACH.
- Updated Nov 1st 2018 for Windows/Mac.
- Fixed problem that CPU utilization rate increased. (Bug created with V1.03 line indication)
- The following version of the library was applied.
- GR-PEACH V2.04, GR-LYCHEE V1.04, GR-CITRUS/GR-SAKURA V2.21, GR-KURUMI other RL78 V2.03
- Updated Feb 2nd, 2018 for windows. Feb 8th for mac.
- Line numbers can now be displayed.
- Ensure that "core dependency" error does not appear in Arduino library import.
- Updated the library of GR-PEACH to V2.03. Addition of LCD libraries was done.
- Updated the library of GR-LYCHEE to V1.02. Addition of LCD libraries was done.
Note: The volume label of GR-CITRUS has been changed to "GR-CITRUS_b" by updating USB mass storage firmware. With V 1.02 or less, "GR-CITRUS is not found" is displayed at the time of writing. The Windows version is compatible with V1.02b. The Mac version will be compatible with V1.03 planned for December 2017. (Nov 8th 2017)
For Windows, it is not in the installation format. After extracting the zip file, please start the exe file.
For Mac, after mounting the dmg file, move the IDE for GR to the application folder.
- Windows 7 32/64bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64bit
- Windows 10 32/64bit
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.12 Sierra (Evaluated on V1.03)
- OS X 10.13 High Sierra (Evaluated on V1.03)